Friday, April 18, 2008

Like a virgin

Ok! After much hesitation and delibration, i have finally started a blog for myself! Since most of my friends are well-aware that i LOVE x 1000000000000 to eat which also constitutes to my figure now, thus this blog shall mainly be concentrating on my expendition and exploring of food.Ayiah, seriously i don't know what to write liao. I destest writing since primary school and i really have no idea why am i starting a blog now! Extra rite?

I'm supposed to be studying for my organisational theory paper now lor, but im super duper hungry and at the same time waiting for my late dinner. Cannot concentrate lah! Have asked my parents to tau pau FRIED HOKKIEN MEE from Beach Road Golden Mile Hawker Center. The stall owners are old neighbours of my mama, hopefully they will give more of that fatty meat and chilli! muahahhahahaha!! Yippie!! My parents are back, they are opening the door as im writing now. Ok ciao! Shall update you with the pics and comments later!

No comments: